This is the low carb bread recipe of your dreams! No, I mean it, this is the best keto bread made with coconut flour you will ever find on the …
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil or butter
- 1-2 tablespoons honey (optional, I usually leave it out)
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 3/4 cup coconut flour
- Mix all ingredients together and pour into a small buttered loaf pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
- Turn the loaf out and cool completely on a rack before serving. That’s it! Enjoy.
- If you are looking to make a healthier bread without the use of coconut flour you could try using sprouted grain flour.
- You do not have to soak it as you would non-sprouted grain flour, so it comes together almost as easy as this coconut bread.