- 1/2 cup butter, plus
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (14 ounces) cans sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups unsweetened dried shredded coconut
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Grease a bundt pan and set aside. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a bowl slightly microwave butter so it is soft.
- Combine eggs, milk and the condensed milk. Add shredded coconut, flour, and baking powder.
- Pour batter into the prepared pan and pop it into the preheated oven.
- Bake for about 30-40 minutes or until golden and toothpick comes out clean from the center of the cake. Let cool for ten minutes and transfer to cake platter to cool.
NOTE….I like to dust mine with powdered sugar when cooled. Sometimes I make a glaze of Powdered sugar and a little milk and drizzle it over the cooled cake. Just some suggestions for you