- 1 box Brownie Mix
- eggs & oil (as called for by the brownie mix)
- 1 heaping half cup (6 oz) Cookies & Cream ice cream
- 1/4 Cup hot fudge topping (chilled or room temp)
- 16 Oreos
- Preheat oven & spray an 8×8 baking dish generously with cooking spray.
- Combine brownie mix, eggs, and oil as directed on the back of the box, but do not add the water.
- Add ice cream and hot fudge to the brownie batter and stir to combine.
- Pour half of the brownie batter into the baking dish, layer with Oreos, then top with remaining batter.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes or as directed on the back of the box.