These are great sandwiches for picnics or for a cool summer brunch. You can make these with tuna or chicken if you want. I ate lunch at a restaurant called The Mustard Seed. They had a great tuna sandwiches with grapes in it. I loved it so I came home and added my favorite ingredients to make it just perfect!
Prep time: 30 Min Serves: 6
Simple, easy and cheesy! My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it!
To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
- 1 large cucumber, peeled and diced
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 1/8 c onion, diced
- 1/8 c walnut pieces, optional
- 1/4 c red grapes cut up
- 1 can(s) tuna or chicken, drained well, lg can, optional
- 1/2 tsp salt and pepper
- 1/8 c Miracle Whip
- 1 large dill pickle, chopped
- croissant bread
- bibb lettuce leaves
1. Combine all the above ingredients. Mix well.
2. Toast croissant bread.
3. Place lettuce on croissant and spread with cucumber salad. Serve.