Corn Casserole is an easy 5-ingredient Thanksgiving side dish! Creamy, soft corn pudding with a deliciously easy cornbread base…
- 1 can(s)whole kernel corn, drained (15-1/4 oz)
- 1 can(s)cream style corn (14-3/4 oz)
- 1 pkgjiffy corn muffin mix (8 oz)
- 1 sour cream
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1-1/2 shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a large bowl, stir together the 2 cans of corn, Jiffy, sour cream, and melted butter.
- Pour into a 9×13 casserole dish (I usually use the largest Corningware dish I have).
- Bake for 45 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and top with Cheddar. Return to the oven for 5-10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Let stand for at least 5 minutes and then serve warm.