Have leftover corned beef from St. Patrick’s Day? Make this Corned Beef Hash! Chop up your corned beef and potatoes, fry with onions, and serve as a side or for breakfast with eggs!
Cook time: 45 Min Prep time: 6 Hr Serves: 4-6
2 lb corned beef
2 1/2 lb red skin potatoes
2 medium onions
1/2 stick salted butter
1. Place corned beef roast in aluminum foil wrapped baking dish.
2. Add the packet of seasoning provided in the roast packaging to the corned beef.
3. Slow cook in the oven at 300 degrees for 4 hours.
4. Set aside to cool.
5. Once the corned beef is cooled, chop the corned beef roast into medium-fine pieces.
6. Cut potatoes into cubes.
7. Parboil until slightly tender.
8. Place potatoes in a large skillet with butter on med-high heat.
9. When potatoes begin to brown, add chopped onion.
10. Onions will begin to caramelize. Add the chopped corned beef. Salt and pepper to taste. Serve hot.
11. You may poach or fry an egg to serve on top. Some like hash pan fried crispy which is also quite tasty!