Get Cowboy Lasagna Recipe from Food Network. … Top with a layer of the lasagna noodles and the ricotta, mozzarella, and Parmesan cheeses. Repeat, ending …
- 1 lb of ground beef
- Minced onions – 4 tbsp
- Worcestershire sauce – a generous sprinkling
- Parsley – roughly 3 tbsp, divided
- One can of tomato soup – 10 3/4 ozs
- One can of corn – 15.25 ozs
- Dried ground mustard – 3 Tsp
- One package of tater tots – 32 ozs
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Mozzarella cheese – roughly 4 cups
- Brown ground beef with spices – drain. Add can of soup and can of corn, simmer for about 10 minutes.
- In a greased 9×13 baking dish, arrange tater tots in single layer.
- Cover with 2 cups of cheese. Pour ground beef mixture over top and cover with remaining cheese and 1 tbsp of parsley.
- Place in a 350F oven for 30 minutes. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.