Cowboy Pasta: This was so yummy and so easy! I couldn’t find ranch style beans so I used red beans and ranch seasoning and it was delicious! So quick and … Bacon, ground beef, cheese, and hot sauce make this Cowboy Pasta Salad a definite crowd pleaser! Perfect for summer get togethers.
Simple, easy and cheesy! My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it!To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
- 1 lb. Hamburger meat
- 2 cans Ranch Style Beans
- 2 (12 oz.) VELVEETA Shells & Cheese Dinner
- 1 can of diced tomatoes and green chilies*
- salt and pepper for taste
How to make it:
- Cook hamburger meat; drain, add the beans and cook on medium heat covered. Cook Shells & cheese according to package. When done add both meat mixture and noodles
- together until completely combined and serve warm.
**Cooking Note: We have added broccoli and corn before and it was also very good. I almost always serve this with a vegetable and bread.
- This makes about 8 one cup servings!