Crab Snack Recipe – Crab Cream Puffs How to make crab snack These are great for an appetizer, side …
- 1-8 oz. tube crescent roll dough
- 3 oz. cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup cooked crabmeat, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/8- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- salt and pepper, to taste
How to make it :
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray. Unroll dough on work surface.
- Pinch seams to seal and roll with a rolling pin to create an even rectangle.
- Cut into 6 rows by 4 rows to make 24 squares.
- In the small bowl, mix cream cheese, mayo, crabmeat, onion, and red pepper.
- Salt and pepper to taste. Divide crab mixture evenly among the squares, dropping it by spoonfuls that are 1/2 inch from 1 corner of each square.
- Starting with the same corner, fold dough over filling, and tuck end tightly underneath filling; continue rolling to within 1/2 inch of opposite corner.
- Roll opposite corner of dough over roll; press to seal.
- Place on cookie sheet. Brush with egg white, if desired.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from cookie sheet. Serve warm.