This recipe was handed down to me from my mother. Every holiday my siblings (all seven of us) and I would request this awsome cake along with the homemade fruit toping. It’s gotten so she’d have to create two cakes, due to there never being enough.
This fool-proof New York style cheesecake recipe is super creamy, rich, and EASY to … But we all want to know why do cheesecakes crack??TESTED & PERFECTED RECIPE – With this recipe, a creamy, gorgeous, crack-free New York-style cheesecake is totally doable, even for …
- 2 c finely ground graham crackers (about 30 squares)
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 c unsalted butter, melted (1 stick)
- 4- (8) oz blocks cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 c sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 lemon, zest finley grated
- 1 c sour cream
Please, use the next page button below for the recipe and ingredients and don’t forget to share this post with your friends and family on Facebook.