This Cranberry Orange Cheese Ball with Caramelized Pecans has been pinched and shared thousands of time on Just a Pinch, so it is a tried …
- 1 dried cranberry, chopped
- 1/4 frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 16 oz cream cheese, softened to room temp
- 1/4 confectioners’ sugar
- CARAMELIZED PECANS
- 3/4 C pecans, coarsely chopped
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- Chop cranberries in a food processor or blender.
- Add the cream cheese, OJ and sugar. Blend in the processor till all is creamed together.
- Place onto a sheet of wax paper and shape in a ball the best you can. Let it sit overnight to stiffen up a bit.
- You can shape it better the next day when it is a little harder.
- Directions for candied pecans: Melt butter in a pan on med heat add the pecans and sugar and mix well stirring frequently.
- About 3-5 minutes. Do not let the pecans burn!
- Lay out a sheet of wax paper and place pecans on the sheet spreading them out. Let them cool.
- When you are ready to eat the cheese ball take it out of the fridge and shape better.
- Grab a handful of pecans and place them all over the cheese call till covered.
- Place cheese ball on a plate and serve.