These delicious bread sticks are sure to be gone the second you pull them from the oven! They’ve been in our family for years For as long as I’ve been to Little Caesars, they’ve always had Crazy Bread available for dirt cheap to accompany their “Pizza! Pizza!” Crazy … Check out this super easy and delicious Little Caesar’s Crazy Bread copycat recipe and marinara dipping sauce too!
- 2 tablespoons active dry yeast
- 2 pinches white sugar
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 6 cups all-purpose flour, divided
- 2 cups hot water
- 3 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese, or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, or to taste
Please, use the next page button below for the recipe and ingredients and don’t forget to share this post with your friends and family on Facebook.