Crazy Good Chicken Casserole. Lori R. Easy to make with all of your families favorite foods – bacon, cheese, pasta, and chicken! Toss in some broccoli or other
- 4-5 boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- 6 strips of cooked and crumbled quality bacon.
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup.
- 2 cups of shredded Monterrey jack cheese.
- 1 box (16 ounces) of dried spiral pasta.
- 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Salt and pepper.
- Preheat the oven to 400° and spray a 9×13 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- While you cook and crumble the bacon, cut the chicken into bite-sized chunks.
- Once the bacon is ready, remove it from the pan and cook the chicken in the same pan.
- Mix in garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Cook the pasta according to package directions.
- Once the pasta is ready, drain it and put it back to the pot.
- Mix in the chicken, both cans of cream of chicken soup and 1 cup of cheese until well combined then pour in the baking dish.
- Top the chicken mixture with the bacon crumbles and the remaining cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes and Voila!
- Easy, peasy and cheesy! This casserole is crazy good!
- I made it so many times for dinner, my family loves it.
- Give it a shot, you won’t regret it.