This rich, buttery and sweet Cream Cheese Pound Cake is everyone’s favorite, as breakfast, afternoon tea or dessert. This pound cake recipe is a keeper. For best results, bake these cakes at least a day before serving. Store, wrapped in plastic, for up to three days at room temperature, or freeze for up to three … This Cream Cheese Pound Cake recipe is a delicious family favorite pound cake loved for generations. Simple to make with only seven …
Simple, easy and cheesy! My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it!To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
- 3/4 lbButter
- 3 cupSugar, granulated
- 1/2 lbCream cheese
- 6 largeEggs
- 3 cupCake flour, sifted
- 1/4 tspSalt
- 1 1/2 tspVanilla extract
- 1 tspAlmond extract
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Cream butter, sugar and cheese.
- Add salt, vanilla and almond extract, and mix well.
- Add eggs, one at a time.
- Stir in flour, just enough to incorporate.
- Spoon into a greased tube pan.
- Bake for 1 1/2 hours.
- Cool for 15-20 minutes, then invert cake onto a serving dish, and carefully remove the tube pan. If you wait too long, it will stick.