Cream Cheese Squares are the treat you’ve never known you like, but bake it once, and you’re never going to get by without it again. It is cheesy soft, creamy, buttery, and that’s it, it is so easy. Sometimes you want to serve something fast and simple, but there’s nothing on hand. Only keep some crescent rolls and cream cheese in the refrigerator, and you can whip up this awesome treat at any time.
I am a fan of the creamy cake. And a fan of cheesecakes. And just me bringing these two flavors together in one simple dessert makes sense, right? These Cream Cheese Squares are great for those days, well, they ‘re really for any day. Still, if you’re looking for a tasty dessert that isn’t too heavy and that uses plenty of staples for pantry and fridge, then this is it. Ty this recipe for Cream Cheese Squares, and enjoy it with your friends and family.
Prep: 10 mins | Cook: 30mins | Additional: 5 mins | Total: 45 mins | Serving: 24 | Yield: 24 squares
- (2) (8 oz) can refrigerated crescent roll dough
- 2 (8 oz) packages cream cheese
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup margarine, melted
- ¼ cup white sugar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) and then grease a 9×13-inch pan.
- Press one can of the crescent rolls into the bottom of the prepared pan. In a medium bowl, add and mix cream cheese, a cup of sugar, and vanilla until smooth and creamy. Spread over the crescent layer, and then unroll the second crescent rolls can and lay them on top of the cream cheese layer. Do not press down. Add and pour the melted margarine over the entire pan. Combine the remaining 1/4 cup of sugar and cinnamon, and then sprinkle over the top.
- In the preheated oven, bake it for 25 to 30 minutes until the top is crisp and golden.
Per Serving: 213 calories; 20.5 mg cholesterol; 245.8 mg sodium; 2.8 g protein; 18.4 g carbohydrates.