- 1 8 ounce cream cheese (softened),
- 1 box instant vanilla pudding
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup milk.
Mix cream cheese in bowl with electric mixer until smooth, light and creamy. Add pudding mix and milk and mix on low until incorporated and then mix on med until thickened. Enjoy ladies. These are actually my cream puffs shown.
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cups flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 4 eggs
- Over medium heat melt butter in water.
- Bring to a boil and remove from heat.
- Immediately add flour salt and sugar whip in with a wooden spoon.
- Add one egg at a time to incorporate well into the dough.
- Drop by cookie scoop onto parchment paper on baking sheet.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 20 to 25 min.
- Cool on wire rack then fill with the custard mixture I posted earlier and dust with powdered sugar. Enjoy!