- Frozen mixed berries (I used two smaller bags from Walmart)
- 1 tub Cool Whip*
- 1 large container of vanilla yogurt (I used Stoneyfield french vanilla)
- 1 small package of cheesecake pudding mix
How to make it :
- Pour berries into a large bowl.
- Add the Cool Whip and yogurt and then sprinkle on the pudding mix.
- Stir together really well until it’s all combined and looks pretty.
- Chill before serving.
- I made whipped cream instead of using Cool Whip.
- I bought a small carton of whipping cream and whipped it up until it was stiff.
- I only sweetened it a little (2 Tbs. of sugar) since the yogurt is sweet.