This easy summer corn salad recipe is creamy, sweet and a little bit spicy. Perfect for summer BBQs! Simple, delicious and fast to make.
- 1 (15 ounce) cans whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and diced
- 2 tablespoons green onions, chopped
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil (optional)
- salt and pepper
- Mix all ingredients in a small bowl. Season with the basil or try other herbs.
- I like cumin, or you might try dill weed. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.