Now, these are some creamy potatoes! This dish makes an excellent side at breakfast OR at the dinner table. If you don’t just love onions, you …
- 2 lb package frozen, cubed hash brown potatoes
- 8 ozs shredded Velveeta or cheddar can be used
- 8 ozs sour cream
- 1 can(s)cream of celery soup
- 1 can(s)cream of chicken soup
- 1 lb bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1large onion, chopped
- 1/4 cbutter, melted
- 1/4 tsppepper, or more to your taste
- Place potatoes in the greased crockpot. In a bowl combine the remaining ingredients.
- Pour over potatoes and mix well.
- Cover and cook on low 4-5 hours, or until potatoes are tender and heated through.