Simple, easy and cheesy! My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it!
To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
- 1 can(s) sweetened condensed milk (14 oz can)
- 1/2 c lemon juice
- zest of 2 lemons
- 1/2 c sour cream
- 1 1/2 c flour
- 1 c rolled oats
- 1/2 c butter, softened
- 1/2 c brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 – 3/4 c shredded coconut, toasted (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 375*.
2. Spray or grease 9″ baking dish.
3. In a medium bowl mix together filling ingredients, stirring until thickened and no lumps.
4. In a separate bowl mix together crust ingredients until crumbly. Press half of the mixture into baking dish.
5. Spread filling mixture evenly over crust. Sprinkle the remaining crust mixture on the top.
6. Bake for 20 minutes, or until edges are golden brown. Cool and cut into bars. Refrigerate or freeze any leftovers.