An easy way to fix leftover chicken. This is a fun way to serve leftover chicken that your whole family will love! Crescent rolls are stuffed with American cheese …
- 1 (6 or 8 jumbo count) package of refrigerator crescent rolls.
- 2 cups of chopped cooked chicken.
- 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- 1 can cream of chicken soup.
- 1 can of milk.
- In a saucepan, prepare the soup using milk and set aside.
- Separate the crescent rolls and spoon chicken and cheese into each crescent. Roll and seal.
- Arrange the rolls in a 9×13 baking dish and pour the soup over them.
- In a preheated oven to 350° bake for 30 minutes and Voila!
- Simple, easy and cheesy! Whenever I don’t feel like cooking,
- I make crazy things like this crescent chicken rolls to save the day! Give it a shot, you will love it.