Crush crackers. If using chicken breasts and not tenders, cut each chicken breast into 3 large pieces. Pour the milk, cheese, and cracker crumb…
- 2 lb chicken tenders or 4 large chicken breasts
- 2sleeves ritz crackers
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 C whole milk (i used 2%)
- 3 cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 10oz can(s)cream of chicken soup
- 2 Tbsp sour cream
- 2 Tbsp butter
- Crush crackers. If using chicken breasts and not tenders, cut each chicken breast into 3 large pieces.
- Pour the milk, cheese and cracker crumbs into 3 separate small pans.
- Toss the salt and pepper into the cracker crumbs and stir the mixture around to combine.
- Dip each piece of chicken into the milk and then the cheese. Press the cheese into the chicken with your fingers.
- Then press the cheesy coated chicken into the cracker crumbs and press it in. Spray a 9×13 pan with cooking spray and lay the chicken inside the pan.
- Sprinkle the dried parsley over the chicken. Cover the pan with tin foil and bake at 400 degrees for 35 minutes.
- Remove the tin foil, bake for an additional 10-15 minutes, or until the edges of the chicken are golden brown and crispy.
- In a medium-sized saucepan combine the cream of chicken soup, sour cream, and butter with a whisk.
- Stir it over medium-high heat until the sauce is nice and hot. Serve over the chicken