Crispy Tiger Fudge Is a sight of chocolate-peanut butter known by others as fudge, and by others as bark. It suits all groups pretty well, and you know how you want to explain that.
I can vividly remember the time when my mom and I are happily baking in our house. We spend all day preparing and making cakes, cookies, and cupcakes. She will always remind me to bake when your heart is clear and avoid baking when your sad because it affects what your baking. My mom believes that your emotions strongly affects the flavors of what you cook, so I think she’s always happy because she’s baking every day. I hope you’ll make time to make and create your version of this Crispy Tiger Fudge Is a Chocolate-Peanut Butter Dream along with your family.
Prep: 10 min | Cook: 3 mins | Additional: 10 min | Total: 23 min | Servings: 24 | Yield: 1 9×13- inch baking dish
- 1 cup NESTLE® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- (1) (11 oz) package white chocolate chips
- ½ cup Toll House Butterscotch Morsels NF
- ¾ cup Cereals ready-to-eat, crispy rice, (rice)
- ½ cup Peanut butter, smooth style, with salt
- Prepare and line a 9×13-inch baking dish with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
- Place semisweet chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl, heat in microwave until melted for a minute. Stir chocolate until smooth.
- Add and combine white chocolate chips and butterscotch chips in a separate microwave-safe bowl; heat in the microwave for 1 1/2 minutes. Stir the mixture until smooth. If chips aren’t completely melted, continue heating in the microwave in 10-second intervals, stirring after each interval until smooth.
- Stir the crispy rice cereal and peanut butter into white chocolate-butterscotch mixture; pour into the prepared baking dish.
- Spoon semisweet chocolate in lines across the peanut butter mixture. In the opposite direction of the chocolate, run a knife to achieve a swirled, tiger-stripe pattern. Cover the dish with plastic wrap and refrigerate until set, at least 10 minutes. Cut into small squares.
If desired, you can use chunky or smooth peanut butter.
Per Serving: 162.8 calories; 2.7 mg cholesterol; 48.7 mg sodium; 2.8 g protein; 15.9 g carbohydrates.