This Beef and Broccoli takes just minutes to throw in the slow cooker. The beef melts in your mouth and the flavor is out of this world! My top five favorite recipes
- 1 lb boneless beef chuck roast, sliced into thin strips
- 1 beef consume
- 1/2 soy sauce
- 1/3 C brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- 3garlic cloves, minced
- 2 Tbsp cornstarch
- 2 Tbsp cooked sauce from the crock pot after being cooked
- fresh broccoli florets (as many as desired)
- hot cooked rice
- Place beef in a crock pot.
- In a small bowl, combine consomme, soy sauce, brown sugar, oil, and garlic.
- Pour over beef. Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- In a cup, stir cornstarch and sauce form the crock pot until smooth. Add to crock pot.
- Stir well to combine. (If your sauce is not thickening, try bringing your sauce to a boil on the stovetop with the corn starch mixture.
- Boil until your desired consistency is reached).
- Add broccoli to the crockpot. Stir to combine.
- Cover and cook an additional 30 minutes on high (the sauce has to boil for it to thicken).
- Serve over hot cooked rice.