Breakfast Casserole in Crock Pot Recipe- minus the mustard and substitute sausage …. ~My Recipe Book~: Crock Pot Breakfast Scramble Vegetarian Breakfast, …Make your crockpot slave all night and wake up to this delicious Crockpot Breakfast Casserole recipe. Perfect for Christmas morning breakfast! This crock pot egg scramble makes busy mornings easy! With little effort, you’ll be eating fluffy eggs, cheese & your favorite breakfast additions!
- 12 eggs
- 1 bag of frozen hash browns
- 1 16oz roll of sausage (I used Jimmy Dean HOT)
- 16 oz of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup of Milk
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Optional items: If I make this again, this is what I would add!
- 1 bell pepper (red or green)
- 1/2 white onion, chopped
- Tabasco sauce
Please, use the next page button below for the recipe and ingredients and don’t forget to share this post with your friends and family on Facebook.