Chicken, gravy, stuffing AND even cranberries in this beautiful meal. …. mix and seasoning packet to the chicken and gravy in the crock pot…
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 4 -6 slices swiss cheese
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 cups Pepperidge Farm Herb Stuffing
- 1/2 cup butter, Melted
- Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper and place chicken breasts in crock pot.
- Pour Chicken broth over breasts.
- Put one slice of Swiss cheese on each breast.
- Combine both cans of soup and milk.
- Cover chicken breasts with soup mixture.
- Sprinkle stuffing mix overall.
- Drizzle melted butter on top.
- Cook on low for 6 hours or high for 3.