Citrus chicken is the perfect combination of a little sweet and a little spicy. This crockpot chicken recipe is a perfect family meal for a busy night…
- 2lemons (very ripe)
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1/4 cornstarch
- 2knorr’s chicken bullions
- 3 water
- 2 Tbsp curry powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/4 sugar
- 1egg, well beaten
- 1 lb chicken tenderloins (frozen)
- 3carrots (shredded)
- 1head of cabbage, shredded and pan-fried with butter
- rice to serve over
- Squeeze out the juice of lemons and orange into the crock pot (fish out the seeds).
- Add the well-beaten egg, soy sauce, curry powder, bullion, sugar, salt, and the cornstarch blended in water and then the frozen chicken.
- Shred carrots directly into the crockpot. Set on high for 3 hours.
- Serve over stir-fried veggies (I did cabbage) and rice or noodles.