A simple, convenient, and TASTY stew recipe made in the crock pot! Made with chicken, potatoes, carrots, cream of chicken soup, sour cream, … Melt the butter on the bottom of the crock pot. Salt/Pepper the diced chicken if desired and add to the crock pot. Mix together the soup, milk, sour cream and ranch dressing mix. Cover the crock pot and cook on low for 6-8 hours. Sprinkle with parsley and crumbled bacon and serve. Comfort food doesn’t get any easier to make than this! Your family will ask for this Crockpot Creamy Chicken Stew Recipe again and again!
- 2 large boneless chicken breasts, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- 1 medium onion, cubed
- 4 small red potatoes, cut into quarters
- 1 cup baby carrots, chopped in half
- ¾ cup string beans
- ½ cup celery, diced
- 1 (10 ¾ oz.) can cream of chicken soup
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 (1 oz.) packet dry ranch dressing mix
- Salt/pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon Parsley flakes
Please, use the next page button below for the recipe and ingredients and don’t forget to share this post with your friends and family on Facebook.