This hearty and rich Italian meatball soup is made easily in the slow cooker. With only 4 WW smart points, it’s a delicious dinner or lunch idea…
- 16 1⁄2 ounces meatballs
- 6 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup cooked chicken, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup carrot, diced
- 1⁄2 cup celery, diced
- 2 ounces frozen chopped spinach, defrosted
- garlic salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1⁄4 cup romano cheese
- 1⁄4 cup acini di pepe pasta (small pasta)
- Pop the meatballs in the microwave for 1 minute on defrost so you can quarter them.
- Combine rest of ingredients except pasta in the crock pot and cook all day on low.
- Add the pasta during the last hour of cooking.
- Freezes well.
FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST