super creamy, comforting crock pot side dish. Best of all, everything cooks in one pot – no boil mac and …
- 8 oz. elbow macaroni, cooked according to pkg. directions, drain
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1 large can evaporate milk
- 10.5 oz. can cheddar cheese soup
- 3 C. shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- In a 4-quart crock pot, add the macaroni and stir in the next 3 ingredients.
- Stir in 2 1/2 C. of the cheese and then sprinkle the remaining cheese on top.
- Cover and cook on low for 3 hours, do not stir.