Today’s recipe is a family favorite, a go-to during fall and winter – Easy Slow Cooker Pork Chops with Mushroom and Onion Gravy! Comfort food that’s simple to …
- 4 bone-in pork chops
- 1 oz packet onion soup mix
- 1 14 oz can chicken broth, low sodium
- 1 10.5 oz can cream of chicken soup, low sodium
- 1 oz packet dry pork gravy mix
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- To thicken gravy:
- 3 tbsp cornstarch
- 3 tbsp cold water
- In a 5-6 quart oval slow cooker, combine onion soup mix, chicken broth, cream of chicken soup and pork gravy mix.
- Whisk together until combined.
- Season both sides of the chops with a little bit of garlic powder.
- Place pork chops into the slow cooker.
- Do your best to spread them out and cover with the gravy mixture.
- Cover and cook on low about 4-6 hours.
- Just before the pork chops are done – whisk together the corn starch and cold water in a small bowl.
- Once it is smooth, pour it in with your pork chops in the slow cooker and stir gently.
- Cover and switch the slow cooker to high and cook for another 30 minutes (until gravy has thickened.)
- Serve with mashed potatoes.