This recipe for Crock Pot Chicken and Gravy is my favorite. It is so easy to make and has amazing flavor! Perfect with rice or potatoes…
- 2lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 14 ½ oz can chicken broth
- 2 packets of chicken gravy mix
- Place chicken breasts in the crockpot. Pour in the chicken broth, cover and cook on high for about 3 – 4 hours or until chicken easily pulls apart.
- Pour 2 cups of the chicken broth/juices out of the crockpot and into a saucepan.
- Discard any remaining liquids. Add the two gravy packets into the saucepan and whisk well. Simmer on low until gravy thickens.
- While the gravy simmers, remove the chicken breasts from the crockpot and shred into larger pieces.
- That’s it! Serve with the gravy over the chicken.