Slow Cooker Creamy Italian Chicken has been a favorite recipe of my family’s for years! This hearty and delicious meal will make everyone …
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 packet Zesty Italian dressing seasoning
- 8 oz. cream cheese (softened)
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 2 tablespoons of garlic powder
- 1 package of pasta
How to make it :
- Add all the ingredients except the pasta into the crockpot. Cook on low for 4 hours. If the sauce is too thick, add a little milk.
- When you are ready to serve the chicken, cook pasta according to package. Drain pasta.
- Add pasta to the chicken sauce in the crockpot and toss together.