Slow Cooker Lasagna made with lasagna noodles, beef, … I always make the Ultimate Meat Lasagna recipe I’ve been making for years…
- 1 pound Ground Beef
- Lasagna noodles
- 1 jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 1/2 cups cottage cheese
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Brown ground beef and drain.
- Spoon 1 Cup spaghetti sauce in bottom of 4-quart crock pot.
- Mix remaining sauce with beef.
- Place 2 uncooked lasagna noodles on sauce in crock pot.
- Spread 1/3 meat mixture on top of noodles.
- Spread 3/4 Cup cottage cheese over meat.
- Sprinkle 1/2 Cup mozzarella cheese over cottage cheese.
- Add another layer of uncooked noodles, 1/3 meat mixture, the remaining cottage cheese, and 1/2 Cup mozzarella cheese.
- Place another layer of uncooked noodles, meat mixture, and mozzarella cheese.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over top.