hat’s why I love this Crockpot Zucchini Chicken Parmesan recipe so much. I literally just threw all these ingredients in my slow cooker and let it … This lightened up version of slow cooker chicken parmesan includes chicken and zucchini in tomato sauce topped with melted Parmesan cheese!
All the flavors of slow cooker chicken parmesan are combined in this crockpot recipe that uses up that extra summer squash! Just dump the ingredients in your …
Simple, easy and cheesy! My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it!To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
- 1 1/2 pounds (about 4) chicken breasts, cut into cubes
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 large zucchini, diced
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced (or 1/2 tsp garlic powder)
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1.5 cups pasta or pizza sauce (or tomato sauce)
- 1 cup low fat shredded cheese
- Spray your slow cooker with non-stick spray. Combine all ingredients but shredded cheese and stir to combine.
- Cover and cook on high for about 3-4 hours or low for about 6-8, or until chicken is cooked through. In the last 30 minutes of cooking, add cheese and cook until it’s melted.
- Serve over pasta or quinoa sprinkled with Parmesan cheese, if desired.