Since I was young, I’ve been a picky eater, my mom would always have trouble making something for me to eat, and because technology isn’t that advanced before, she’ll end up making mac and cheese. It took a long time for her to make something I can to eat.
This recipe was a famous dish from my grandpa, and the way he cooks is unlike any other that I saw. He always listens to classical music whenever his cooking in the kitchen, and when we visited them in their house, my mom told him that I am a picky eater, so she needs to make me something that I like. My grandpa disagrees with the idea and tells my mom to sit and wait for dinner because he is going to cook something that he knows I’m going to eat. And true to that, I did. From that day on, I automatically eat what my grandpa is cooking, and then I learned to eat all my mom’s dish. This Crunchy French Onion Chicken is so delicious and will always surprise my palates. Try this recipe for Crunchy French Onion Chicken, and don’t forget to share and enjoy it with your family and friends.
Prep: 10 mins | Cook: 20mins | Total: 30 mins | Servings: 4 | Yield: 4 pieces of chicken
- (1 ⅓) cups French-fried onions, crushed
- (1) egg, beaten
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- Prepare the oven, preheat 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Spread crushed onions in a shallow bowl. Add and pour the beaten egg into a separate shallow bowl.
- Then dip chicken into beaten egg, then press into crushed onions. Gently tap chicken to let loose pieces fall away. Put the breaded chicken to a baking sheet.
- Bake chicken until no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear for about 20 minutes, and an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
Per Serving: 622.8 calories; fat 40g 62% DV; cholesterol 112.4mg 38% DV; sodium 731.3mg 29% DV; protein 27.8g 56% DV; carbohydrates 32.1g 10% DV.