Crunchy No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Bars-you only need 5 ingredients to make these no-bake chocolate peanut butter bars. They are easy to …These Crunchy No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars are the perfect snack or dessert to make in 5 minutes, and then serve later to your …
The best no bake chocolate peanut butter bars! 5 simple ingredients – ready in 1 hour! You are going to fall in love with these!
Simple, easy and cheesy! My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it!
To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
- 1½ cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- ½ cup honey
- ¼ cup unsalted butter
- 3 cups regular or frosted cornflakes
- Place the chocolate chips, peanut butter, honey and butter in a large glass mixing bowl.
- Microwave for 2 minutes at full power.
- Remove from the microwave and stir until the chocolate has completely melted and everything is well combined.
- Stir-in the cornflakes. Mix well.
- Line an 8 x 8-inch pan with parchment paper. Spread the chocolate mixture evenly into the pan.
- Chill until firm for at leas 2-4 hours.
- Slice with a sharp knife and store chilled in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.