Most of my recipes are born from my cravings. And tonight I was craving something crunchy and smokey….so this worked out perfectly! My whole family loved …
- 6 – 8thin cut, bone in, pork chops
- 1/2 flour, for dredging
- 3/4 dijon mustard
- 1/2 dry white wine – I used chardonnay
- 3 cloves fresh garlic – crushed
- 2 tsp liquid smoke flavoring
- 3 panko bread crumbs
- 3 tbsp onion powder
- 1 1/2 Tbsp parsley flakes
- 1 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Place flour into a plastic freezer bag.
- In a shallow dish, mix together the next 4 ingredients.
- In a separate freezer bag, mix together the last 5 ingredients.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F, then line 2 large baking pans with parchment paper.
- Coat each pork chop with flour, then with mustard mixture and then with breadcrumb mixture.
- Place on the baking sheets and bake on center rack for 40-45 minutes or till well browned.