Basic, simple, and scrumptious cucumber tea sandwiches fulfill desires for a light lunch or an evening nibble. They are likewise the ideal party food! Prepare a cluster for Mother’s Day, Easter, wedding parties, or child showers.
Simple, easy and cheesy! My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it!To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- Zest and juice of 1 small/medium lemon
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 6 slices good-quality white bread, crusts cut off
- ⅓ large English seedless cucumber (about 4 inches), thinly sliced
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, fresh dill, lemon zest, and lemon juice until all incorporated.
- Season this mixture with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Lay the slices of bread on your work service (I used a large cutting board) and spread the cream cheese evenly among each slice in a thin layer.
- Arrange the cucumber slices in rows over 3 slices of the bread, overlapping them a bit.
- Top with the remaining bread, and cut into quarters so there are 4 pieces from each sandwich.
- Serve immediately or bread will get soggy. Enjoy!
Get Your E-book Now