OMG, Olive, Bacon and Cheese Bread! Are you looking for a quick lunch fix at work? Or simply a good dish everyone will love at home for dinner? Serve this olive, bacon, ham and cheese quick bread with few crisp salad leaves. No cooking skills required. Easy to do! This delicious bread would make a good party appetizer too — you could even make this in mini muffin pans. Of course, you a free to explore all of the many ways to serve this forbidden delight. Anyway, just make it and grab a slice for a quick lunch on the go!
If you need a printer-friendly version of the recipe, click here to download your recipe card.
- 5 fl oz (15cl) of white wine
- 3 1/3 fl oz (10cl) olive oil
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/2 cup (250g) all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder (about 5g)
- 5 ounces (150g) grated swiss cheese or cheddar
- 1 large onion
- 3 1/2 ounces (100g) bacon
- 7 ounces (200g) city ham, already cooked — sold as “ready to serve”. Still on the bone, it’s better! If you don’t want to bring back the whole ham at home, ask your butcher
- to slice it off for you.
- 3 1/2 ounces (100g) black olives
- 3 1/2 ounces (100g) green olives
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
Please, use the next page button below for the recipe and ingredients and don’t forget to share this post with your friends and family on Facebook.