I firmly believe when you start your day with a great meal that is on plan and satisfying, you set yourself up for the rest of the day. The great thing about this Breakfast Pizza is that like any pizza – you can choose the different “toppings” that you want to change it up. You can also use low carb tortillas in place of the phyllo dough to make it even lower in carbs…
Ingredients [ For 8 to 9 people ] [ Preparation time : 12 minute – Cooking time : 25 minutes ]
- 1/3 roll of phyllo dough OR Low Carb Tortillas
- 2/3 cups spinach packed
- 8 large eggs
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 1 cup bacon bits
- 1-2 green onions sliced (optional)
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Place the phyllo dough in a greased 13×9 casserole dish or on a parchment-lined large baking sheet.
- Chop the spinach and sprinkle over the phyllo.
- Crack the eggs over the spinach and sprinkle the cheese on top.
- Next, distribute the bacon over the breakfast pizza and bake for 12-15 minutes.
- If you like runny eggs, keep it closer to 12 minutes and if you like your eggs completely set, let it bake a little longer.
- Top with the sliced green onions and serve.