Never lose a recipe again, not even if the original website goes away! Use the Copy Me That button to create your own complete copy of any recipe that you find
- 2 packages crescent rolls pref buttery flavored
- 1 16 oz cream cheese, don’t use fat-free… they r horrible
- 1 package Jimmy Dean sausage (standard size)
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1 small fresh onion… minced
- cook sausage, garlic powder, and onion until brown and lightly crispy.
- drain sausage. does not hafta be rinsed
- take room temp cream cheese and sausage mixture. I do not add salt and pepper because of butter flavoring in rolls.
- unroll crescent rolls and cut crescent in half to make a triangle.
- take a teaspoon of the mixture and spoon into each crescent roll. then wrap mixture up into the little ball making sure the mixture is sealed inside.
- place balls on the cookie sheets and bake for 8 minutes. DON’T BURN BOTTOMS.
- cool for 3 minutes should make about 40-48 balls.
- a reviewer suggested that she had to cook them longer (14 minutes) … so it may take longer depending on size…
- I didn’t come up with the name!!!