This Doritos Cheesy Chicken Casserole has messy layers of prepared meat, cream of chicken soup, and Nacho Cheese Doritos consolidate with noodles in the most astonishing manner to make a definitive solace food dish that everybody will adore. You will cherish that this messy chicken pasta dish formula is easy to make.
Simple, easy and cheesy! My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it!To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
- 3 cups cooked chicken *rotisserie has a great flavor and is easy to use in this recipe!
- 1/2 of a 12oz bag of egg noodles
- 1 tablespoon chives
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can Rotel Mild Tomatoes
- 1 can of corn drained
- 2 – 2.5 cups Mexican shredded cheese divided
- 1 bag of nacho cheese Doritos crushed
- Cook your egg noodles per package directions, drain
- In a large mixing bowl combine your egg noodles, cooked chicken, chives, garlic salt, cream of mushroom soup, cream of chicken soup, Rotel Tomatoes, and corn.
- Stir until everything is well mixed.
- Place 1/2 of the chicken mixture in a 9×13 casserole dish.
- Sprinkle 1/2 of your cheese over the chicken mixture.
- Place the rest of the chicken mixture on top of the cheese and spread out evenly.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese and cover with tin foil.
- Bake at 400° for 20 minutes.
- Remove the tin foil and continue to bake for an additional 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle the crushed Doritos over the top of the casserole.
- Serve and enjoy.
Get Your E-book Now