I love serving easy to make bars at a gathering. These Pumpkin Pecan Pie Bars and Caramel Chocolate Pecan Bars are also a family favorite to make!
- 1 can (8 oz) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup corn syrup
- 2 Tbsp butter or margarine, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 egg, beaten
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Unroll dough and press in bottom and 1/2 inch up sides of a 9×13-inch pan. Firmly press perforations to seal. Bake 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in the medium bowl, mix remaining ingredients. Pour filling over partially baked crust.
- Bake 18 to 22 minutes longer or until golden brown.
- Cool completely, about 1 hour, and cut into bars