Marinated flank or skirt steak is grilled to perfection for the best Authentic Carne Asada recipe. This tender, grilled meat is full of authentic Mexican flavor. Marinated flank steak is grilled to perfection for the best Authentic Carne Asada recipe. This tender, grilled meat is full of authentic Mexican flavor. This authentic carne asada recipe makes the most delicious grilled beef … One reason I love this quick and easy carne asada recipe is that it … From time to time I receive e-mails asking some common questions for an Authentic Carne Asada, the first one being how to marinate the meat.
- 2 Pounds Flank, Hanger, or Skirt Steak, trimmed
- 2 Tablespoons Lime juice (Juice of 2 limes)
- 1/2 Cup Orange Juice (Juice of 1 to 2 small oranges)
- 4 to 6 cloves Garlic, minced (about 2 tablespoons)
- 1 Jalapeno, minced
- 3 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Chili Powder
- 1 Tablespoon White Vinegar
- 1 Cup Chopped Fresh Cilantro
- To Taste Kosher Salt
- To Taste Ground Black Pepper
Please, use the next page button below for the recipe and ingredients and don’t forget to share this post with your friends and family on Facebook.