Baked Ziti is a simple and delicious baked pasta dish that never fails to please. This easy baked ziti recipe is extra creamy and cheesy! This easy Baked Ziti recipe is layered with ricotta cheese and a zesty meat sauce with sausage. Its all smothered in cheese and baked until …classic Italian American comfort food of pasta baked with sausage, tomato sauce and all kinds of gooey, yummy cheeses. So EASY and so good!This easy Baked Ziti recipe might be a life-saver. Or at least, a reputation maker. It is the best family dinner recipe. And it is simple to make.
- 1 pound of ground beef
- 2 cans or jars (26 oz.) of your favorite spaghetti sauce*
- 1 jar (16 oz.) Garlic Alfredo Sauce
- 1 box (1 lb.) Penne Pasta
- ½ yellow onion diced (optional)
- 1 bag (2 cups) Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
Please, use the next page button below for the recipe and ingredients and don’t forget to share this post with your friends and family on Facebook.