This easy burrito recipe is packed with a bean and beef filling with a taste of the Southwest. And since the recipe makes eight big burritos, you can feed a crowd…
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/2 medium onion chopped
- 1 package of taco seasoning
- 6 large flour tortillas
- 1 can refried beans
- 2-3 cups shredded Colby Jack cheese
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 4 ounces sour cream
- a little hot sauce if you want spicy
- Brown ground meat/turkey and onion; drain.
- Add taco seasoning and stir in refried beans.
- Mix soup .and sour cream in a separate bowl.
- Spread 1/2 sour cream mixture in the bottom of a casserole dish.
- Tear up 3 tortillas and spread over sour cream mixture.
- Put 1/2 the meat-bean mixture over that.
- Add a layer of cheese.
- You could put some hot sauce on this now.
- Repeat the layers.
- Sprinkle cheese over the top and bake, uncovered, at 350°F for 20-30 minutes