Butterscotch is equally as delicious and usually even easier to make or incorporate into baking from scratch. Take this Butterscotch Bundt Cake …
- 1 pkg yellow cake mix (straight from the box)
- 1 sour cream
- 1 small instant vanilla pudding mix (straight from the box)
- 1/2 C vegetable oil
- 1 pkg butterscotch chips
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine 1st 5 ingredients. Mix well for 4 minutes.
- Gently stir in butterscotch chips.
- Pour into well-greased and floured Bundt pan and bake.
- Bake for approximately 1 hour (generally takes the full time)