Cream Cheese, Garlic, and Chive Stuffed Chicken – you could put just about anything rolled up inside a chicken breast and it’s bound to be good. The result is a … Butterflied chicken breasts are stuffed with a garlic, chive, and cream cheese mixture … Easy stuffed chicken breast recipe! making this for dinner tonight, I added …
Simple, easy and cheesy! My whole family loves this recipe so much. If it were for them, I’d be making this every day! Give it a shot, you’ll love it!To Make this Recipe You’ Will Need the following ingredients:
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons fresh chive chives, chopped
- 2 clove garlic, minced
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, butterflied
- 4 slices good market cut bacon (I really like Benton Bacon, Madisonville, TN)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a bowl, mix the cream cheese, chives, and garlic. Divide the mixture into 4 balls.
- Place 1 cream cheese ball in the center of each butterflied chicken breast half. Fold the chicken over the cream cheese, wrap with a slice of bacon, and secure with
- toothpicks. Arrange the chicken in a baking dish. Pour the butter over the chicken.
- Bake 40 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the bacon is crisp and the chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.
- fork image