These sausage cheddar biscuit bites are a quick and easy, yet oh so … me a combination of a sausage and cheese biscuit and sausage balls…
- 2 (10 count) cans flaky biscuits (Grands Jr)
- 1 lb sausage (Tennessee Pride)
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Mix uncooked sausage and cheese gently until well blended. Shape into 40 balls of equal size.
- Remove biscuits from cans and separate each biscuit into two layers, making 40 total biscuit layers.
- Press one layer of biscuit into cup of lightly greased mini-cupcake pan.
- Repeat with remaining layers.
- Place the sausage-cheese ball in each biscuit cup.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until biscuits are browned and sausage balls are bubbly.